Friday, March 12

Silence

A Monk by the Sea
by
Casper David Friedrich

Our lives are so full of noise......   Emails, Mobile phones, Facebook, Twitter  not to mention landlines and TV and while I couldn't live without them and I do embrace the advancement of communication.......this weekend is time for a little respite. 
So put away your devices of communication and spend some time alone, even an hour of no interuption can replenish the soul.

Then check back here on Monday for a fantastic Giveaway
x

3 comments:

  1. I think I will take this advice! Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fantastic image - saw a casper d f exhibition in Stockholm last year - amazing and moving images - thank you for bringing me back to the moment.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails