Friday, April 9

New York New York


Tomorrow, I will be boarding an aerplane to my beloved NYC, where I previously lived for 10 years.
I will be there for a month working on an exciting project .......(more on that at a later date)
Here are just some of the things I am looking forward to doing/seeing while I am there.

American Women, Fashioning a National Identity 
at 

Walking the Brooklyn Bridge again
  
The Artist is present
An evening of culinary delight at
recommended by Liberty London girl

 
and seeing old friends
  photo by Irving Penn

I will of course be keeping you all up to date with my travels and experiences.
Would love to hear if you have any other recommendations?

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will missssssssssssssssssss you!!! have a great time...great post ...Love your old friends!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I lived there for over twenty years, and Have not been back since we moved to France. I envy you. I miss the dynamic charge and sparkle. All the best with your project. I look forward to hearing all about your working vacation.

    Debra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok let's try again...sorry about that!
    Beautiful post!
    Highly Recommend: Ippudo Ramen on 4th avenue and 12th street.
    Have a great trip. You deserve it! And can't wait to hear all about your projects too!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://thespottedpig.com/beer_wine.php
    This is a unique place. I suggest getting there early around 11.30 and be on time for lunch - great people/star watching -unsure if they take reservations. Good strolling district

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails