Monday, April 5

PLayPlayPlay

Painting by Cy Twombly

Drawing by Corey Daniels via photographer S Cramp


Quote from David Horvitz Via wish jar 
-
When I was in College at the start of every drawing class 
we had to scribble on the page for 20 minutes.
This was to loosen us up.
We had to draw blindfolded.
We had to draw with our "other" hand (left for me)
Now that College is a distant memory
One can get so caught up in the "finished product",
the humdrum of running a business,
Pleasing the client,
that you can forget to get back to the root 
of what drives your creativity.
I recently purchased 
PLAY
is something I will be
exploring
Visit Keri's inspiring blog

2 comments:

  1. This is a great post! My favourite were " Care not not for the opinions of others. They are based on their own thoughts and fears." and "forget about the competition. They are on a different path than you. Trends are for suckers." I think i will put this on my wall and read it everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That painting by Cy is one of my all time favorites!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails