Wednesday, April 20

Darr, Hollander & Lexer






Another great store further down Atlantic is 
I love the wooden table set with wooden dinnerware
I would think it too much but actually it is really beautiful, it has a simplicity and purity.
I did purchase a beautiful Horn bangle for $30
(will post it later)
They stock the incredible 
line of fragrance and candles which I have loved ever since I bought 
my first Fig room scent from 
10 years ago
The same owners also have a store across the street 
Where they sell their own line of locally made menswear, 
although when I dropped in there were quite a few items I coveted for my own wardrobe,
along with a few selected labels.

love this image of old shoe lasts from their site


so enjoy shopping 
and buy local whatever that locale may be
x

2 comments:

  1. Helen such great shops. I do love the wooden table and wooden settings, great craftsmanship including the menswear!

    Come and join my Fashionable Giveaway from the French Basketeer!

    Xoxo
    Karena

    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that shop. Great pictures. How wonderful is seeing pictures

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails